Please prepare the following document:
- Certified photocopy of valid passport
- Certified photocopy of Thai Visa
- Certified photocopy of present Visa in case you are foreigner (student visa, visa work, Resident visa and others)
- Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Paper of power of attorney (If authorized someone)
Letter explain the purpose of request and which country to use (only one country) or write in the application form that can
download from our website: www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th
- Two photographs (2 inches)
- Two sets of original finger print. Fingerprint must be taken at local police station with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
A self addressed envelope which could either be:
- Normal registered post (approximate cost AUD$15.00) OR
- EMS (approximate cost AUD$30.00) OR
- DHL/FEDEX (approximate cost AUD$50.00)
- A processing fee of 100 Thai Baht
The Police Clearance Service Center.
Building 24, Royal Thai Police, Rama I, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Phone: +66-2205-2168-9 Fax: +66-2205-1295 Email: email@example.com