According to regulations issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Royal Thai Consulate-General is authorised to legalise only documents bearing the seal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of Australia, and certain documents may also require additional certification.
We are authorised to legalise only documents bearing the seal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of Australia.
You must submit:
- A completed Application for Legalisation form requesting legalisation services of your documents.
- The original document bearing the DFAT seal and the signature of an authorised DFAT officer.
- A copy of the original documents, every page
- A copy of your passport or driver’s license
- $25.00 AUD per document
- Payable in cash or money order made payable to “The Royal Thai Consulate-General Sydney”
- If you submit your application by mail, please pay by money order only
- We do not accept personal cheques, company cheques, debit cards and credit cards.
How to apply
- Apply in person:
Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, and 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
(except Consulate-General‘s public holidays)
- Apply by mail:*
Royal Thai Consulate-General Sydney
Level 8, 131 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
* If you submit your application by mail you must include a prepaid express or registered post envelope for the return of your documents.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General Sydney assumes no responsibility for the contents of the document.